Solicitors in our Immigration department have over eight years experience in this area of Law and are supervised by a solicitor with over ten years experience. We can help you with:
- Extension of Leave and variation of leave applications - £1000 inc. VAT
- Settlement applications - £1000 inc. VAT
- Entry clearance for family members - £1200 + VAT
- Family reunion - £1200 + VAT
- Visitor’s visa - £1000 inc. VAT
- European National Residence permits/residence documents - £300 + VAT
- Work permits - £1000 + VAT
- Highly skilled Migrant Programs - £1200 + VAT
- Tier 1 – Post Study, General, Entrepreneur and Investor - £1200 + VAT
- Tier 2- Sponsorship of a Non – EU Migrant Worker (General & ICT) - £1200 + VAT
- Tier 4 – Adult and Child Student Applications - £1200 + VAT
- Tier 5 – Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers - £1200 + VAT
- Entry Clearance Appeals - £1200 + VAT
- Applications based on UK ancestry - £600 + VAT
- British Nationality and Citizenship applications - £600 + VAT
- Applications which fall outside Immigration Rules - £1200 + VAT
- Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary Leave to Remain - £1200 + VAT
- Reconsiderations - £1000 + VAT
- Judicial Reviews - £2500 + VAT
This fee will cover:
- Taking your detailed instructions
- Completing the Application Form with you
- Preparing representations and submitting your application to the Home Office
- Making written and oral contacts with the Home Office on the progress of your application
- Attending to your telephone calls
- Meeting with you in conference in our office
- Reporting to you on progress of the application until a decision is made.
The costs quoted here do not include any Home Office or Barrister’s fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
We have a high success rate which also depends on the merits of each case.
If your application is refused, this fee will not cover our legal services for advising you on the merits of lodging an appeal, preparing grounds of appeal, and lodging the appeal on your behalf. An additional fee will be payable. We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Please read the Home Office current processing times on their website, Home Office-GOV.UK.
Conduct of your case
Mr Emmanuel Ganiga (a Solicitor and Member of the firm) is the head of our Immigration Team. He has over 10 years experience in immigration matters and is highly experienced.
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority